The Company’s philosophy of Corporate Governance is based on preserving core values and ethical business conduct, commitment to maximize shareholder value on a continuous basis while looking after the welfare of all the stakeholders which is primary responsibility of the Board of Directors, Management and employees. The Compliance of clause 49 of the listing agreement has undoubtedly raised the standard of Corporate Governance in India. However, regulatory directives and enforcement will not be sufficient to create a best in class transparent organisation. Our corporate governance philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Satisfy the spirit of the law and not just the letter of the law.
- Be transparent and maintain a high degree of disclosure levels.
- Continuously innovate and adapt the Corporate Governance Practices so as to meet new demands and tap new opportunities.
- Comply with the laws in all the countries in which we operate.
- Management is the trustee of the shareholders’ capital and not the owner.
Below is a summary of our committee structure and membership information. To read more about any of the committees, click on committee names in the chart below.
|Audit||Corporate Social Responsibility||Nomination and Remuneration||Stakeholders Relationship and Investor’s Grievance|
|Mr. Dhanesh V Sheth|
|Mr. Mehul C. Choksi|
|Mr. S. Krishnan|
|Ms. Nazura Ajaney|